HEAVY DUTY AND RUGGED HYDRAULIC SPREADERS BUILT TOUGH FOR TROUBLE FREE SERVICE
The AF-2000 has been engineered to meet all of your ice control needs.
High quality construction ensures years of trouble free service. Designed to be mounted on a truck frame or slid into an existing dump body, the AF-2000 is available in carbon steel or 304 stainless steel. The Air-Flo AF-2000, demand the best the industry has to offer in ice control hydraulic spreaders.
- Fully welded hopper and gussets.
- 45° sloped sides and 23° sloped front & rear panels allow for ease of material flow.
- Rear feedgate door controlled by a self-locking screwjack handle.
- Fully enclosed material chute with 4 externally adjustable deflectors and two internal baffles, all adjustable without tools. Diverter chute enclosed for quick unloading.
- Chute is vertically adjustable in 3” increments and can swing above the bottom of the conveyor for ground or bulk storage.
- 20” spinner disc supplied with 6 removable fins.
- Spinner and conveyor powered by independent high speed hydraulic motors for efficient operation.
- 24” wide conveyor chain with bolt in bedplate and spring loaded chain take ups.
- 304 Stainless Steel hopper.
- Integral built in hopper extensions.
- Top screens
- Dump body mount with tailgate latch bar or chassis mount kit
- Chain oiler
- Inverted V
- Cab shield
- Grease tubes and chain tighteners installed to the rear.